How to get there:
- Follow the highway past Whistler village (north) until you see a sign on your right that says “Spruce Grove”.
- Turn right at the lights, then almost immediately turn left onto Mons Road.
- Drive past the campground and turn right. If you end up in the Sabre Rentals parking lot you have gone too far.
- Follow the road up and over the Valley trail, where you will see a large open gravel lot. Drive to the far side of the lot and you will see a small pedestrian bridge over the river on the right hand side.
- Walk across the bridge and halfway up the hill. You will see a trail on your right marked with flagging tape. Follow the trail and it will take you to the teepad of the fourth hole.
This is the most direct (and believe it or not, the least confusing) way to the course!
All course photos by Bruce Rowles